Saturday, April 6, 2013

Go shorty- it's your birthday!

My sweet Cassia had her 4th birthday party today- it was a 'Princess Party" at a local craft and pottery studio. Those who know me well and have heard my diatribe on princesses would find my caving in to this party quite amusing but she and her friends had a blast. They coloured, decorated crowns, played dress up, had a princess parade, played party games, painted wings and had way too much sugar... let's just say there were some very happy girls!

So excited for the party


Colouring time


Painting faces. She literally had a crown painted onto her face. 


Lots of princess presents--- anyone notice a theme here


Dressing up 


Lots of choices


Diva


All the girls


Getting ready to paint the wings


The cupcake dress


Happy Birthday, our sweet Cass!


Anjali and Ajee also made an appearance towards the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you makes me so happy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...