Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sweet Sunday

The title of this post was going to be  lazy Sunday until I realised that as a parent, there really isn't anything as a lazy anything. Yes, we didn't see anyone today or go anywhere but we cooked, cleaned, organised and did laundry... and it really was a team effort. Take a look...

Guess who decided she was big enough to start washing dishes. #thankyouGod #mamaneedsavacay



Then we go dressed up



Look who sucked on a marker when we weren't looking
#parentsoftheyear



After  all the fun, cleaning and  watching tv, my ladies and I decided to have a pizza-making party



Tomato sauce and fancy dress-- not a good idea.
Out comes the apron. 






Look who decided to snack on cheese. Also, look who didn't change out of her sleeper all day. Guess it really was a lazy Sunday!



The finished product (uncooked)


I didn't get a chance to take a picture of the finished cooked product. These ladies were starving!



Yumm!!



Love my family!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you makes me so happy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...