Wednesday, April 9, 2014

25 Questions with a (n almost) 5 year old

So on the eve of my sweet girl's 5th birthday, I thought I would post her answers to some very thought provoking questions. I figured it would be great to ask her these questions around each birthday. My only regret is not having begun this a couple years earlier. Folks, there are mostly favourite questions and lots of food questions but that's what happens with a five year old. Oh, and the peanut gallery comments in brackets are mine. 






What is your favourite colour?
Purple and pink


What's your favourite Food?
Pasta with cheese sauce and cheese sandwiches


And what about snacks?
Cheese strings
(Sensing a theme here)


What toy do you like most?
Princess outfits
(She seriously does, every weekend. Even her favourite nightwear are dress up nightgowns)


What's your most beloved Movie? 
Frozen


What's your  favourite thing to do in the whole world?
 Play with my family


Who is your Best friend? 
Claire
(Claire was her best friend from her last day-care. They've not played together in almost a year. I don't think she's bonded in her new school with any of the other kids like she has with Claire)


What's your Favourite thing about Anjali? 
That she's so cute
(Agreed!)


What's your favourite thing about  mommy?
She's so special (this wasn't enough for me so I prodded her a bit more)
 She makes good cheese food (!?) and bakes good cakes- lemon cake


What's your favourite thing about Daddy? 
Playing with him


What book do you like best? 
Brick  Beards treasure
(This is totally a default pick as it was lying on the bed next to her)


Can you tell me your best memory?
 Playing with Emma in Trinidad


What's your favourite fruit ?
Grapes

What's your favourite TV show? 
Sophia the First


What's your favourite thing to wear? 
Jewelry
(and the plastic costume type. I have a cheapo fashionista on my hands)



Your favourite time of the year is....
Christmas
(She is my child after all)


What do you want to be when you grow up? 
 A doctor
(Last week it was a restaurant owner, the week before it was a hairdresser and before that, a nurse)


What's your favourite drink?
Peardrax
(A true trini)


Your best song is? 
Obla di Obla da
(We listen to it every morning, she loves hearing what I used to listen to and adopting it as her favourite as well)


And your favourite game?
Checkers, Scrabble, Pirates
(She doesn't even know how to play the first two)


What's your favourite animal?  
A puppy


What don't you like to do? 
Tidy up your room
(No sh!t, Sherlock)


What do you want for your birthday? 
An ariel dress and an ariel crown
(Thanks to Grandma, she will be pleased! She did however return to this question and told me that she just wants all my old jewelry. Guess I'll be cleaning out my jewelry cupboard tonight)


Today is her birthday celebration in school, tomorrow is her actual birthday and on Saturday, it's her party. Stay tuned for lots of birthday posts in the next few days!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you makes me so happy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...