Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Darin, The Wonderful




May 20th rocks! It's a very special day as our special boy was born! Happy Birthday to a wonderful father and a sweet husband. 







Here are just a few (of the hundreds of) reasons Darin rocks!


1- He gives me a few minutes to myself every night so that I can unwind after my kid-ful day! Even if it means me watching Dancing with the Stars... or the Bachelor--- there is complaining but he does it!



2- He is so funny. I laugh on a daily basis. And he's definitely the more fun parent!



3- No one is happier when good stuff happens to me and no one is more encouraging when it doesn't




4- He is my fellow foodie. We enjoy trying new cuisines and retaurants together. He can pick out the flavours in everything he tastes.




5- He is simply the strongest person I know. He's my rock. 

(As Shrek for Halloween, strong no?)



D, you are my love, my person, my best friend, my co-parent, my biggest confidante and my partner in crime. I am in awe everyday of your strength, brilliance, sincerity and kindness. I pray for your peace, health and happiness.  I am so very blessed that God chose you to accompany me on my life's journey. Thank you for all you bring to our lives.

I hope you have a wonderful day today... and a fantastic year to follow!

Love, your three girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you makes me so happy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...